This help page provides instructions for how to create, organize and develop articles about fan communities. For help with articles about fandom overviews, see Help:Fandoms.
How do I name the page?
Which templates and categories should I use?
Note: When you include an infobox template on an article, the article will automatically be included in the corresponding category.
- Web forums can use Template:Forum (includes Category:Forums)
- Livejournal-style journal communities can use Template:JournalComm (Category:Journaling Communities)
- Mailing lists can use Template:MailingList (Category:Mailing Lists)
- Tumblrs can use Template:Tumblr (Category:Microblogs)
- We don't have a template for Twitter yet, but you can manually add Category:Microblogs to the page
- Usenet newsgroups can use Template:UsenetProfile (Category:Newsgroups)
- Websites can use Template:Site (Category:Websites)
- Fannish "collectives" and artistic collaborators can use Template:CollaborationCollective (Category:Collaboration)
- Miscellaneous fan communities can use Template:CommunityProfile (Category:Fan Communities)