Erin O. Mercy
|Name:||Erin O. Mercy|
|Fandoms:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A similar "collaboration" is Mary Sue Whipple.
I don't know who Erin O. Mercy is (however, with all the puns flying about— it sounds a lot like Gordon Carleton) but whoever is the author— give 'em a kiss and an extra helping of plomik soup! I darn near got hysterical over "Commandra's Cruci-fiction" [by Erin O. Mercy in the zine Warped Space #14].
[snipped][The editor of Warped Space, Lori Chapek replied]: (Erin O. Mercy is a community name — the only prerequisite to writing an Erin O. Mercy story is that it must be well-written, funny, and end with someone getting hit in the face with a custard pie. Oh, and we had the idea before someone actually did hit Bill Shatner with a pie at the January 23-25, 1976 New York City con-- but we were innocent! 
- Uncle Ernie's Nook, The Lace Box (from "Warped Space #10)
- Commandra's Cruci-Fiction (from "Warped Space #13)
- Ayok (Landing Party 6 story (from "Warped Space #14)
- Circles & Cycles (Virginal Mary Sue gives virginal Spock a blow job to save him in pon farr.) (from "Warped Space #20)
- Rhinestones and Mush written with Handy Schmaltz  (a responsefic to Diamonds and Rust) (from "Warped Space #25)
I am not Phula Shmit. -- Erin O. Mercy 
- "Paula Smith, er, rather Erin O. Mercy, WELL DONE!" -- a letter in Warped Space #15
- from Laurie Haldeman in "Warped Space" #15
- "Handy Schmaltz" is a pun on another fanfic writer's name: Mandy Schultz, one of the original writers of Diamonds and Rust.
- from Warped Space #13
- comment in Warped Space #23