Cersei Lannister/Jon Snow
|Pairing:||Cersei Lannister/Jon Snow|
|Fandom:||Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Cersei and Jon technically first crossed paths in the pilot episode of the show. They were both present when the royal party arrived at Winterfell, but did not interact. Jon's loyalty to the Night's Watch and the Stark-Lannister conflict kept them from directly interacting until Season 7. Their first true shared scene was the Dragonpit summit in the season finale, where Cersei, Jon, and Daenerys – by that point the three main powers in Westeros – agreed to suspend hostilities and meet. Jon showed Cersei a captured wight and tried to convince her of the coming threat. Cersei agreed to pledge her support on the condition Jon remain neutral and not aid Daenerys's bid for the Iron Throne. Jon refused, explaining he had already bent the knee, pledging his fealty to Daenerys. Cersei stormed off, but Tyrion followed her, and talked her around. Cersei then returned to the Dragonpit and made a speech stating she would order her armies to march north to fight the dead. Later it was revealed she intends to renege on this pledge.
Common Tropes in Fanworks
- Dub-con/Non-con: Jon is seduced or coerced into a sexual relationship by Cersei.
- Enemies to Lovers: Though less common than straightforward dub-con/non-con scenarios, some fics do feature Cersei and Jon forging an unlikely love.
- Forced marriage: The relationship sometimes involves or begins with Cersei forcing Jon into a marriage.
- Infidelity: Cersei cheats on her husband Robert or brother/lover Jaime with Jon.
- The Lioness and the Pup by Jon_Stargaryen
- The Book of the Mother series by mount_seleya
- Surrender by half_life (non-con)
- Anything For His Sisters by TheEagleGirl (non-con)