Bringing Up Baby
|Title:||Bringing Up Baby|
|Date(s):||02 March 2009|
|External Links:||Bringing Up Baby (LiveJournal)|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
Bringing Up Baby is a short Merlin story by oxoniensis.
In this story Merlin is temporarily turned into a baby and Arthur hides him in his room to take care of him. As a baby, Merlin of course doesn't hide his magic and this is how Arthur finds out.
Recs and Reviews
- "Arthur, Merlin. OneShot. Something's happened to turn Merlin into a baby. Arthur's never particularly cared for babies..."
- "Oh goodness. I don't think I stopped giggling throughout this entire story. Hilarious! One of the best laughs I've had in a while. Baby Merlin is positively adorable and Arthur's reaction is positively priceless!"
- "I loved the scene with the food and the image of Arthur rocking baby!Merlin made my heart melt! Also, this has to be one of the most unique ways for Arthur-finding-out-about-the-magic that I have read. Really fun and wonderfully angst-free."
- "Chubby baby Merlin being held affectionately by Arthur whose shoulders look amazingly sexy."
- "I love Merlin's bright eyes and sticking-out!ears and Arthur's soft expression while still being so very much Arthur!like."
- "That is just the most adorable sight! Especially the way Arthur's cradling Merlin's head, and Merlin grabbing at Arthur's chin and his chubby little grin. Gorgeous!!!"
- trolleys. fanart for "Bringing Up Baby", 02 March 2009. Accessed 13 November 2011; now offline. Archived 26 July 2009 by the Wayback Machine.
- elfflame. June Rec Day!, 14 June 2009. (Accessed 13 November 2011)
- faeriefication. Previous Recs: Merlin, 30 June 2009. (Accessed 13 November 2011)
- stellastars. Comment, 03 March 2009. (Accessed 13 November 2011)
- rodneyscat. Multifandom fic recs, links and art recs, 05 April 2009. (Accessed 13 November 2011)
- fishpatrol. Comment, 03 April 2009. (Accessed 13 November 2011)
- oxoniensis. "Comment on the art". Retrieved 13 November 2011.