Blue Squadron Journal
|Title:||Blue Squadron Journal|
|Publisher:||Blue Squadron Reserve, out of N.S.W., Australia, distributed in the US by Bill Hupe|
|Editor(s):||Susan Clarke & Joanne Keating|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Blue Squadron Journal 1 was published in 1985 and contains 50 pages. The art is by Lana Brown, Gail Neville, and Susan Clarke.
- Foreword (2)
- The Decision, fiction by L. Tristy Spence (3)
- The Watch Keep, fiction by Susan Clarke (17)
- That Which Was Lost, fiction by L. Tristy Spence (21)
- The Eternal Triangle, fiction by Stephanie Kane (41)
- The Shadow of the Great Trees, vignette and poem by Gail Neville (49)
Blue Squadron Journal 2 was published in 1986 and contains 47 pages. Stories by Susan Clarke, Stephanie Kane, and L. Tristy Spence.
Blue Squadron Journal 3 was published in 1990 or before and contains 46 pages. A single story "Overture of a Civilization" by Charles Weekes. Includes many illustrations specifically done for the story.