Beyond the Vortex
|Title:||Beyond the Vortex|
|Date(s):||finished in 2000|
|External Links:||Beyond the Vortex (Cerulean Blue Fanfiction)|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
According to the author's notes, it was greatly inspired by Xanthe's "Subterfuge," Peta Caldwell's "Holding Out for a Hero," Anna's "A Little Lost Fox," Jo B.'s "Life From the Ashes," and Di Ann's "Painful X-periences" series.
- Chapter 1--78K—NC17. In this chapter, Mulder and Scully go to Sedona to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a young man.
- Chapter 2--45K—NC17. In this chapter Mulder's travails with both men continue and worsen, depending on how you look at it.
- Chapter 3--39K—NC17. In this chapter Mulder meets an evil wizard named Draco who bears an uncanny resemblance to CSM.
- Chapter 4--57K—NC17. In this chapter Mulder is locked in a room with Jackson Thomas, who starts behaving strangely.
- Chapter 5--45K—NC17. In this chapter, Mulder is in bed with Krycek when they experience a series of interruptions.
- Chapter 6--38K—NC17. In this chapter Lord Skinner finds out about Mulder's life back in DC.
- Chapter 7--50K—NC17. In this chapter Mulder meets an enchantress named Lady Dana.
- Chapter 8--54K—NC17. In this chapter Mulder gets help from Lady Dana. The author has included their own version of the events surrounding the return of the X-files to Mulder and Scully.