Assassin's Creed Sisterhood
|Name:||Assassin's Creed Sisterhood|
"Sisterhood Speaks" podcast
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- "highlight and appreciate women in the Assassin's Creed universe"
- "create a warm and inviting environment" for female AC fans, who often face misogyny in general AC fandom spaces
- encourage Ubisoft to "do better" in regard to their female characters, female fans, and female employees
In the run-up to the November 10, 2020 release of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, game developers revealed on September 28 that the Assassin's Creed Sisterhood logo would be available in Valhalla as a tattoo design for customizing the player character.
- DelGreco, Marina. "AC Sisterhood Founder Talks Goals, Challenges, and All Things Assassin's Creed". Game Rant. Retrieved 2 November 2020.
- Trepanier, Riley (28 September 2020). "Assassin's Creed Valhalla Adds Sisterhood Crest Tattoo". Game Rant. Retrieved 2 November 2020.