A Shark with Feet
|Title:||A Shark with Feet|
|Publisher:||A Shark with Feet|
|Medium:||fanzine, print and CD|
|Fandom:||Buffy & Angel|
|External Links:||WayBack Archive Link to publisher's site|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From the editor's website: "The fics in our first issue included m/m and f/f slash, fluff, angst, smut, action, darkfic, a crossover with Twin Peaks, a future fic and a couple of what-if variations of the Buffy/Angel-verse."
The Proposed Second Issue
A second issue was planned but it is unclear if it was ever published. Proposed table of contents (links go to WayBack Archive and not all stories may be archived):
- Andrew Bowles
- "Coming Down" - Devon, Oz and the pleasures of coming down. Set between S1 and S2.
- "Idiots and Prophets" - Sequel to "Bad Voodoo." Faith spends some time in Sunnydale. Set in 2005 in an AU where Buffy stays dead after "The Gift."
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" - Faith dreams. Set between S3 and S4.
- Bad Boy Blue
- "At First Sight" - Sequel to "A New Beginning." A future fic about the next generation of Sunnydale students.
- Hyacinth Girl
- "St. Sebastian" - Giles and Ethan test fate. Set between S5 and S6.
- "That's Life" - Spike goes to Caritas and gets more than a reading. Set during Buffy S6/Angel S3 in an AU in which Caritas is still open.
- "Getting Her Wings," Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 - Willow begins her training and a dark plot is unfurled.
- "Ask for Answers" - Faith gets an unexpected Christmas guest.