A Frisky to Remember
|Title:||A Frisky to Remember|
|Publisher:||Almost Foolproof Press|
|Editor(s):||Ann Teitelbaum & Dar F|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A Frisky to Remember is a slash multifandom 80-page anthology.
For other Frisky zines, see Frisky Business.
- Healing Hands by Minna Harper The A-Team 2 (Like now, with you two finally reachin' the heights there next door and I can feel Murdock shakin' worse and the sound that was trapped in his throat comes out. And I was right. It's a sob. Just one. That makes it worse, really. An' I don't know what to do.)
- Like a River by James Kythe Walkswithwind Dukes of Hazzard 13 (...there was no point in grieving for it - if it was what [Bo] had to do, then it was what he'd do. They wouldn't understand, but he consoled himself with the knowledge that if he told them, they would. They'd even agree his decision was right. Of course if he could tell them then he wouldn't have to leave.)
- The Trust of the Tiger by Vixen Foxx Kung Fu: The Legend Continues 40 ("Over the years, listening to Paul Blaisedell's stories, I'd fallen in love with that heroic mystery man....")
- A Promise to Brodie by Vixen Foxx SeaQuest 55 (...a horde of well-meaning shipmates, while assuring O'Neil didn't do anything stupid, simply couldn't bridge the distance between what had been and what would never be again.)
- Swear to Thee by James Kythe Walkswithwind (Starsky and Hutch) 65 (He had no problem with gay people in general, he just didn't want one of his friends to be one. He'd told Hutch that very thing, several times, when they'd discussed Blaine.)