|Date(s):||2006 - 2013|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
This community is another challenge community designed for crossovers but on a smaller scale than the typical 100 prompts and 100 fics. People are encouraged to claim a couple, character or a series to center their fanart or fanfiction around.
Rules: 01. You must be a member of 7_Crossovers on Livejournal in order to participate.
02. You can claim either a couple, character, or a series to center your fanworks (either fanfiction or fanart) on.
03. Once you've picked your claim, you need to choose one of the prompt tables and do one piece of fanart or fanfiction per prompt.
04. There are no real time limits, however we do ask that you let us know that you still want your claim if you let more than two months go without posting. That said, in most cases you're probably going to be the only one who came up with your particular pairing.
05. The following authors have requested that you do not use their creations for derivative works as such we will not allow any more claims (as of 7 March 2008) for the following: P.N. Elrod, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, Laurell K. Hamilton, Robin Hobb, Dennis L. McKiernan, Robin McKinley, Irene Radford, Anne Rice, Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb & the Archie Comics. Any claims made before 7 March 2007 will be allowed. 06. No real person fanfiction/fanart.
07. All types of pairings (please no more than three characters to a couple) and ratings are allowed.
09. All fic and art should be placed under a lj-cut. Author/Artist notes are okay to be above the cut. Alternatively, you can use a fake cut to your unlocked journal for your fic or art. Any posts that do not use a lj-cut or link back to a locked journal, will be deleted. You will be informed of your mistake as to why the post was deleted.
10. Each participant may have two claims at any given time. If you have two claims and complete one, you can always claim another character, couple or series with another prompt table.
11. Since we have five prompt tables, five participants can make the same claim as long as they use different prompt tables.
12. Your fanwork must include a crossover between two different fandoms. This means you can not claim Buffy from BtVS and Wesley from AtS, since both shows are considered to be one fandom. However you can claim Buffy from BtVS and Lex from Smallville.