|Title/Rank:||FBI Special Agent|
|Relationships:|| All mediums: |
Molly Graham (Wife), Walter (Stepson),
Hannibal Lecter (Friend & Love Interest)
Alana Bloom (Friend)
Jack Crawford (Boss & Friend)
|Fandom:||Hannibal (TV Series)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Books & Movies
Will Graham was portrayed by Hugh Dancy.
Alana Bloom/Will Graham
Matthew Brown/Will Graham
Dr. Frederick Chilton/Will Graham
Molly Graham/Will Graham
Common Tropes & Storylines
- Autistic Will Graham.
- Will Graham's love of dogs and/or Will Graham is a dognapper.
- Will is a Cinnamon Roll or alternatively Will is a Sinnamon Roll and a little shit.
- Murder Husbands works within the Will/Hannibal pairing.
- Murder Family works depict Will and Hannibal with their adopted daughter Abigail Hobbs.
- The Shape of Me Will Always be You by MissDisoriental, They’ve survived their clifftop plunge; now Hannibal’s vanished and Will’s pining. In the midst of new threats and a re-emergence of old ones, it takes a series of unexplained events to help Will realise Hannibal may be closer than he dared hoped for.
- Wolfman by Cadaverish, Seven dogs from seven bad men; the Biloxi Wolfman was happy slipping into retirement, killing without all the press of his heyday in silence and secrecy. That was, until, the Chesapeake Ripper decided he wanted to play a game with mild mannered Will Graham, no longer the Wolfman but still very much a predator.
- This Dangerous Game by MissDisoriental, "Keep your wits about you Inspector Graham – I rather fear you are going to need them." London 1888. In order to catch the notorious serial killer known as Jack the Ripper, Will Graham must seek the insights of Dr Hannibal Lecter.
- Transcendental by stickmarionette, They hand him the first set of pictures as soon as he's well enough to look. Will brushes his thumb over the body, entirely faceless, ribs spread, a hole in his chest where the heart should be. He can feel a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. It's entirely the wrong reaction, and he's probably scaring Kade Purnell, who's never been less sure of him. He can't quite bring himself to care. This is my becoming - and yours.
- Wolf and I by t_pock Will wonders what constitutes good prey, and answers his own question—a high risk, a good chase, a hard kill. Tangentially he asks, “What’s the longest something’s survived you?” Hannibal says, “Never through the night.” Or, Will encounters a creepy stray and discovers the truth about Hannibal.
- When the Devil Smiles Back by GoldenUsagiFour years after his escape, Hannibal Lecter is once again imprisoned at the hospital in Baltimore. He's the same as ever, except that he refuses to discuss Will Graham, who there hasn't been a trace of in years. When the Buffalo Bill killings start, FBI trainee Clarice Starling is sent to interview him, and Hannibal has his interest piqued. But it’s not for reasons anyone would suspect, and as usual, his motivations are all about Will. A remix of Silence of the Lambs, where Clarice finds herself occupied not only with catching Buffalo Bill, but with unraveling the mystery of what exactly happened to Will Graham. And Hannibal knows more than he’s letting on about both.
- Quiet Asphodel by FKAHerSweetness Once upon a time, there was a great and just king. This king, long ago, adopted a son and groomed the young prince to hunt monsters that roamed the kingdom. One day, the prince comes upon a monster of wild proportions, both fierce and courteous. The prince vows to the monster: 'I will capture you, as my father bids me.' The monster makes his own vow to the prince: 'I will wed you, as my heart bids me.'
- Every Hannigram FanFic Ever: An Adventure in Smut by BakerStreetMuse & PinkToby A compendium of every cliche in the fandom, all rolled up and served a la porn. Instability? Check. Explicit anal sex? Check. Dick sonnet? SUPER CHECK. What are you waiting for? Get in here and laugh!
- let us pray that hell may not separate us by postcardmystery “Pure empathy,” says Hannibal Lecter, and it will be some time before he realises his mistake. “Pure empathy,” lies Will Graham, in careful agreement, and knows that it’s only a matter of time before he’s found out. “That must be quite a burden to bear,” says Hannibal, and Will meets his eyes, sips his tea, and knows, for once in his life, that he is not the only liar in the room.
- Will Graham | You're unique (Hannibal)
- Will Graham|| Beautiful Crime
- Will Graham | Insane Like Me
- Hannibal | The inside of Will Graham's mind
Archives and Communities
Links and Resources
- Will Graham (Character) page on Wikipedia
- Will Graham (TV) page on the Hannibal Wiki
- Will Graham (Books & Movies) page on the Hannibal Wiki