The Other Side (Stargate SG-1 zine)
|Title:||The Other Side|
|Publisher:||The Pub/BC Press (2002), then Agent With Style|
|External Links:||wayback link|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Other Side is a slash Stargate: SG-1 anthology. A second issue was proposed but it is unclear if is was ever published.
Originally published in 2002 with 179 pages, it was agented and reprinted by Agent With Style in 2005 with 134 pages and a new cover. The interior content of both versions appears to be identical. Summaries below are from the publisher.
- Hands of Clay by Jinx 1 - Jack. Daniel. Wet clay. One hot fic!
- Storms of Life by JayEm 6 - Jack and Daniel must brave the elements to save each other...and maybe find each other along the way.
- A Man Most Unfortunate by PhoenixE 38 - After the events of Point of View, Jack must convince Daniel that he isn't settling for "second best"
- A Day's Rations by Biblio 48 - After Deadman Switch, Daniel gives Jack exactly one day to convince him that the possibility of "more" is enough to risk their friendship for.
- Progenitors by Brionhet 65 - Daniel receives some very surprising news and is rushed unwillingly into a confrontation with his past.
- Complete Simplicity by JayEm 88 - Jack and Daniel come together over a period of time. Set around T.S. Eliot's The Four Quartets: Little Gidding V.
- French Lessons by Seanchaidh 93 - New relationships have their ups and downs, and their zigzags, too.
- Flirt by Biblio 110 - Daniel flirts, everyone knows it...except for him. He's going to prove to Jack that he doesn't flirt; any way he can.
- Jeanne McClure (front cover of the 2005 version), Babs, Corinna, Dori, Nakeno Shido