The Magnifying Glass
|Title:||The Magnifying Glass|
|External Links:||archived here|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Magnifying Glass was an online anthology e-zine that ran from 2000 to 2002. It contained fan fiction, excerpts from the fictional Laura's Journal, movie reviews, games/puzzles, Between the Scene/Between the episode Fill-in fan fiction, and Recipes from Rem's kitchen.
June 2000 (Sneak Preview Issue)
"Features including: LH and RS diaries ala Bridget Jones Style, original Stories by Nancy Eddy and Yuliya Shulman, Plus more!"
- ORIGINAL STORY: "STEELE A RAT"
- ORIGINAL STORY: "STEELE OUT OF THE LOOP"
- LAURA'S JOURNAL
- FINISH THE SCENE: A FICTION CHALLENGE TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE PREMIERE ISSUE
- THE FUN PAGE: FEATURING A QUIZ AND RECIPE
Fall Issue 2000
- ORIGINAL STORY: "ENLIGHTENED STEELE"
- ORIGINAL STORY: "A TRYST OF STEELE"
- STEELE'S RECIPES
- BETWEEN THE SCENES: "STEADFAST STEELE"
- ORIGINAL STORY: "STEELE NEEDING YOU IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH"
- SUE'S CLUES PUZZLE
- LAURA'S JOURNAL
- FINISH THE SCENE (SET UP FROM THE PREVIOUS ISSUE)
- New Year's Resolutions
- Debra Talley's Top Ten Holiday Lists
- Original Story: "Steele a Wonderful Life"
- Stories of Christmas Past
- Original Story: "Pa....Par....Parlaits"
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
(Previously Posted on the Web)
- "It's a Wonderful Steele" by: Suejue
- "Dancer, Prancer, Donner and Steele, An Addition" by: Melissa Jones
- "A Steele Christmas" by: Nancy Eddy
- "The Best Christmas Steele Ever" by: Debra Talley
- "A Christmas Steele" by: Angie Nothdorf
- Original Story: "God Rest Ye Merry Steele"
- Original Story: "A Few Of Her Favorite Things"
- Original Story: "The Steele Before Christmas"
- Movie Review: "Unbreakable"
- Original Story: "Let It Steele, Let It Steele, Let It Steele"
- SWAK- (alternate ending) by Nancy Eddy:
- Laura Holt's Diary (ala Bridget Jones) by Suejue
- From the diary of the great detective Remington Steele by Susan Deborah Smith
- Case Steele Closed by Nancy Eddy
- Holt That Thought by Suejue
- Letters to the editor
- Link to Yuliya Shulman's New page and 1st Fic
- Preview Guides by Pam O
- To Trust a Steele by Jules
- Nuclear Steele has been disabled at the author's request. Dashing Dave hopes to write for future issues
- Steele on Wheels by Nancy Eddy
- Steele Clad Alibi (an unfilmed 1st season episode)
- Jule's artwork
- Strands of Steele by Yuliya
- Tempered Signed, Steeled
- Steele Waters
- Thou Shalt Not
- More 1st Season Preview Guides by PamO and Lisa
- Reflecting Steele by Pat Christensen
- New Bond Pictures
- Who's Been Steeling in My Bed by Suejue
- The Compatibiltiy Quiz Results (as determined by our readers)
- Holiday Party Appetizer Recipes: Abigail Holt's Shrimp Mousse
- Freddie Smyth's Mediterranean Vegetable Dip
- Wellington's Armadillo Eggs
- Compatibility or Combatability? by Suejue
- What it might have been like if they really took the quiz
- Excerpts from Laura's Journal by Steele Chic
- School Assignments: An impromptu and informal challenge issued at a recent chat, suggesting a school setting.
- Old School Steele by Nancy Eddy
Party Issue - Feb 2002
- Drinks of Steele and Sparkling Splendor - A site that might even be an education for Mr. Steele.
- Steele Celebrating by NewSue
- Gimme an "S" - A toast to Super Nancy in appreciation for completion of the Episode Guide.
- Heart-felt Steele by Nancy Eddy
- Slumbered Steele by Suejue
- Relationship on Holt by Dawn
- Vengeance Will Steele Be Mine by Ladyhafling
The theme for this issue is: Steele in the Age of Technology
- c>del steele.* by Nancy Eddy
- Shaggisms II (Nothing to do with Steele in the Age of Technology, just shaggin' good fun)
- Bookmarks of Steele
- Things that you learn about Computers in the Movies (RS too) contributed by Yuliya
- The Steele's Home Computer Settings
- Cool Summer Recipes
- The Steele's on the Other Foot by Suejue