|Date(s):||July 11, 2010 – August 26, 2013|
|Medium:||live-action television series|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|External Links:||The Glades (TV series), official website, IMDB|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Detective Jim Longworth - a Chicago detective that moved to Florida to "retire", but he learned that the murder rate was high in Florida and joined the FDLE.
- Callie Cargill - a registered nurse, med student and Jim's romantic interest
- Dr. Carlos Sanchez - a Chief forensic pathologist for the FDLE, is married with three daughters. He's also very superstitious.
- Daniel Green - a nerdy grad student and later intern at FDLE
- Colleen Manus - regional director for the FDLE
- Jeff Cargill - Callie's son
After four seasons, A&E cancelled the series which angered the fans due to the cliffhanger that ended the fourth season. Fans took to Twitter and has a petition to get the series to come back for a forth season. In December 2013, Clifton Campbell explained why the series was cancelled by the A&E.
- Gladeiators - a term used to recognize fans of the series
Archives and Communities
- ‘The Glades’ Canceled By A&E, Angry Fans Start Online Petition. Inquisitr. Published September 2, 2013. (Accessed 13 June 2014)
- 3.4 million fans were watching "The Glades" before it was abruptly canceled by A&E. CNN IReport. Published December 31, 2013. (Accessed 13 June 2014).