Starcrossed (Quantum Leap/Starman zine)
|Publisher:||Star Island Press/Driftwood Press|
|Editor(s):||Bruce R. Jividen and Effie Burton|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
"This anthology is a "cross-universe zine, with lots of QL. This started out as a Starman/QL project. The editors later widened it to anything crossed with Starman, but Sam leaps into every character and even a network executive." 
Starcrossed 1 was published in 1994 and contains 220 pages. Edited by Bruce R. Jividen.
- Cover photograph (c) Science Source / Photo Researchers, Inc.
- Features stories/poems/scripts by Yvette Jessen (then Cantrell), Bruce R. Jividen, Marina Bailey, Gayle HighPine, Marian Gibbons, Deborah Gallagher, Todd A. Andrews, Effie Burton, Lynda Sappington, Vicki H. Werkley.
- Fandoms/shows represented: Beauty and the Beast (both Disney and TV versions), Star Trek: The Next Generation, Quantum Leap (five stories), The X-Files, Forever Knight, Barney, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Jurassic Park, Time Trax, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Free Willy, Lois & Clark, and The Twilight Zone.
- Other information: includes a cross reference describing each fandom and the relevant characters, and a poem called "Starchild" by Yvette Cantrell that won a 1995 FanQ
Starcrossed 2 was published in 1996 and contains 74 pages. Edited by Bruce R. Jividen and Effie Burton.
- Cover illustration courtesy Russet McMillan and the Pennsylvania State University Web Page.
- Featured authors and artists: Merle (Wiebke) Pommert, Effie Burton, Bruce R. Jividen, Selma McCrory, Yvette Jessen, and Vicki H. Werkley.
- Fandoms/shows represented: Highlander, Reboot, The New Tomorrow People, The Dukes of Hazzard, Grizzly Adams, The X-Files, Night Court, and StarChild.
- includes a cross reference describing each fandom and the relevant characters.
- A Reason to Live (Highlander) (4)
- Codemasters (Reboot) (33)
- Random Acts of Kindness (The New Tomorrow People) (39)
- Hazardous Waste (Dukes of Hazzard) (47)
- Rocky Mountain Miracles (Grizzly Adams) (57)
- Paul and Scott in the Woods (63)
- Out of the Woods (X-Files) (64)
- Trial of Errors (Night Court) (68)
- from a QL forum