|Country of Origin:||USA|
|External Links:||IMDB, Wikipedia |
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Splash is a 1984 Romantic comedy fantasy film that was the first-ever release by Touchstone Films, an imprint created by The Walt Disney Company for films that would have been too "adult" to release under their own name.
Splash, Too is a 1988 made-for-television film directed by Greg Antonacci and written by Bruce Franklin Singer, starring Todd Waring as Allen Bauer and Amy Yasbeck as Madison Bauer instead of Hanks and Hannah.
Allen Bauer, an unlucky-in-love produce distributor who finds love with a beautiful, mysterious woman who, it turns out, is the same mermaid he had first encountered when he fell off a boat when he was eight years old.
- We Flow Together (Once and Forever) by balefully. A NC-17 Supernatural/J2 RPS story based on Splash)
- Splash at FF.net
- Splash at AO3
- Madison Takes A Bath by Dylan Bonner on DeviantArt
- Splash Fan Art- Tribute Tails at Malibu Mermaids
- Mermaid- Splash! Bathtub scene by christirabassi on DeviantArt
- Madison- Mermaid (Splash) by zozelini on DeviantArt
- Tumblr tags: Splash 1984, Splashedit, Splash Remake
- The Movie Splash.blogspot.com
- Splash at TV Tropes
- ‘Splash’ Remake Hooks Disney; Channing Tatum, Jillian Bell Star; Grazer & Howard, Free Association Producing. Deadline. August 1, 2016. Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- "How a 'Splash' Joke Lead to the 'Madison' Baby Boom