Sam The Series
|Title:||Sam The Series|
|Publisher:||Agent With Style|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Sam The Series is a gen Supernatural anthology.
From the publisher: "This series, written by a cadre of fantastic authors, and illustrated by gorgeous artwork, begins two months following the events of "No Rest for the Wicked," the third season finale of Supernatural. Sam, the sole remainder of the Winchester bloodline, continues the hunt. His main concern is Lilith, the demon who holds Dean's contract, in hopes that killing her will free Dean from the worst reaches of Hell. Beside him on the journey is the demon Ruby, but can he trust her?"
Sam The Series Season One Volume One was published in 2010(?)
As Daylight Dies... by Andy Epsilantis, et al 1
- In the first episode, Sam and Ruby head out to San Francisco, California where a solar eclipse has supernaturally lasted for one week and it doesn't appear to be letting up anytime soon. While they are there, they meet Travis Sheridan, a fellow hunter.
Vastata Incendia by Chris Sizemore, et al 34
- With Travis Sheridan now a full-fledged member of their team, Sam and his friends move onto Pierre, South Dakota where an explosion in a train station claims the lives of several hundred people. Sam and Ruby recognize that the explosion is similar to the one that killed FBI agent Henriksen earlier in the year. They figure Lilith must be near, and a new demon, Carson Adams, might have something to do with it.
Savagery by Hazel Jones Godwin, et al 63
- After running through Pierre in an attempt to kill Lilith and free Dean from the worst corridors of Hell, Sam, Ruby and Travis head to the Grand Canyon where tourists are being savagely murdered by a mysterious entity. There, they meet a young boy named Alex, who may be more than meets the eye.
The Stranger by Chris Sizemore and Andy Epsilantis 89
- The mysterious demon Carson Adams returns to warn Sam on the whereabouts of Lilith's next attack. However, when the gang gets ambushed by a horde of hellhounds en route, they know they've been betrayed.
Thievery by Chris Sizemore and Andy Epsilantis 115
- While Sam and his friends are passing through Seattle, Washington, a news report hits the airwaves of Ruby stealing from a local museum and killing two security guards in the process. Now, they must figure out how she could be in two places at once while trying to evade a new FBI agent on their trail.
You'll be in My Heart by Shannon Collins 146
- Carson and Sam cast a spell that will supposedly allow Sam to contact Dean. However, the spell backfires and returns Travis' deceased son Jason to him. Sam suspects that something is amiss with the new arrival, but Travis, blinded by his love for his son, refuses to look beyond the precious child that has been returned to him.
Because I See by Andy Epsilantis and Chris Sizemore 173
- While Sam's psychic powers continue to slowly bubble to the surface, his visions return... with him seeing his friends' deaths. In the aftermath of the vision, Sam joins Carson in South Dakota to stop not just Ruby's and Travis' fates, but also to collect the prize at the end of the tunnel: a mysterious gem with supernatural properties.