|Publisher:||Joan Marie Verba|
|Fandom:||Star Trek: Deep Space Nine|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Salutatorian is a gen Star Trek: Deep Space Nine anthology with three issues. The subtitle is "The fanzine of The Doctor's Exchange, the Siddig El Fadil/Alexander Siddig fan club", and the zine focuses on the character of Julian Bashir.
- Time and Tide by Jill Dahlinghaus (a "Julian Bashir, Secret Agent Story") (3)
- Loved to Death by Carol Reeg (Bashir faces a hearing for generic engineering) (12)
- Hippocratic Aftermath by Sandra Necchie (a story following Hippocratic Oath) (17)
- Ghosts from the Past by Megan L. More (focuses on Bashir's sister, Megan) (22)
- Medical Diplomacy by Joan Marie Verba (Bashir practices his multi-species medicine.) (25)
Salutatorian 2 was published in 1998 and contains 35 pages. The cover is by Janet D'Airo.
- Unfair Advantage by Carol Reeg (how a crewmember on DS9 reacts to the news of Bashir's genetic enhancements) (3)
- Jules, a Prologue by T.S. Fenn (about the end of the relationship between Palis and Julian) (6)
- Ghost Ship (Bashir takes over a starship from an ancient civilization) (13)
- Frame Up by Terri Holzbach (about Bashir being framed for murder) (18)
- Parasites, Paralysis, and Paranoia (Bashir investigates a quarantine) (22)
- Spider's Web by Valerie Herd (a woman investigates Bashir and finds out things she didn't expect) (28)
- Evil Twin by Joan Marie Verba (about Kukalaka's evil twin]... Cthulhu.) (32)
Salutatorian 3 was published in 2001 and contains 24 pages. The cover and art is by Janet D'Airo.