|Fandoms:||due South, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sherlock (BBC), Star Trek: Reboot, Stargate Atlantis, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, Wilby Wonderful|
Pir8fancier on LiveJournal
Pir8fancier on InsaneJournal
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- A Year (More Or Less) In the Life (Kowalski/ Vecchio, NC-17, 25,464 words) The first story in “The Year” verse. This is Ray/Ray snark at its finest. This piece also has a nice mix of humor, angst, and steam with fascinating post-Vegas and post-COTW versions of Vecchio and Kowalski.
- Homeward Bound (Fraser/Kowalski/Vecchio, NC-17, 19,205 words) Fraser seems to be the force that pulls Ray and Ray together in this story, but he actually functions more as a stable background character while Ray and Ray piece themselves back together and find their way to one another and to Fraser. Excellent use of plot as well, with a gritty casefic element.
- Snape, the Home Fries Nazi (Snape/Harry NC-17 27,061 words). Widely recommended, and considered by some to be one of the best Snape/Harry stories ever written. An instant classic. The story revolves around a magic-less Severus Snape who has become a short-order cook in a diner in Arizona. Harry comes to him for advice. It shouldn't work, but it does. The dialogue between the characters is amazingly well done.
- Bite Me, Hate Me
- Say Anything (Duck/Buddy, Duck/Dan, Buddy/Sandra, NC-17, 4360 words) Beautifully paced story that book-ends the film with a perfect blend of bitter and sweet.
- exbex, due South Author Profile: pir8fancier posted on 16 March 2010 (Accessed 21 March 2010)