Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps
|Pairing:||Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Common Tropes in Fanworks
- Casefic: Nick and Judy working together to solve police cases, especially relevant because of the source material
- Human AU: re-imagining Judy and Nick as human beings, seen often in fan art
- Futurefic: where they are usually in an established relationship, sometimes married with children
- WildeHopps by KungFuFreak07
- Good Morning by Stormspike
- Nick and Judy Fan-art by AndrejSKalin
- There's no place like your arms by Ziegelzeig
- True Feelings Bonus Art by gokhan16
- Wildehopps by Amalika
- Nick x Judy by ChocoTwy
- A Mountain I'm Willing to Die On by Vera, In which they solve a murder, join a movement, and finish falling in love.
- Scenes From A Partnership by sanctuary_for_all, In the end, it always comes down to the two of them.
- Technically Single by knockoutqueenoftheunderworld, Directly after Gazelle's show, Chief Bogo, Clawhauser, Judy and Nick get to meet the singer herself. Clawhauser freaks. Bogo tries to contain himself and manages to be almost charming. One of the male tiger dancers takes an interest in Judy, and that's when it all starts to go sour.
- A Hopps, Skip, and a Fox by SweetUnknown, It's been a year since Judy and Nick became partners at the ZPD, and they still struggle every day to prove themselves. When the head of the Cottontail Corporation comes to them with a case against a family of foxes, Nick and Judy find themselves faced with the question: What is most important? Loyalty to one's city, one's species, or to the partner who means more than anything? (Sequel Claws of Attraction)