|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Naomi Nagata is a character in the TV series The Expanse, which is based on the novel of the same name by James S.A. Corey.
Naomi Nagata is a Belter engineer on the Canterbury. When the Cant responds to a distress beacon, Naomi is one of a handful of crew members who survives an unprovoked attack from an unknown enemy.
Fanart of Naomi is common, with some works focusing on her book character's appearance. In the novels, Naomi is unnaturally tall as a result of growing up in low gravity. Many of these works highlight the height difference between Naomi and her love interest.
Naomi Nagata Appreciation Week was organised by fans on Tumblr and took place 10 July to 16 July 2017. In keeping with this fandoms norms, prompts revolved around discussions and headcanons, rather than creating fanworks. See Announcement page and posts tagged NNAW on Tumblr.
- James Holden/Naomi Nagata is a canon het pairing
- Amos Burton/Naomi Nagata is the het pairing of close friends Amos and Naomi
- Camina Drummer/Naomi Nagata is the femslash pairing of Naomi and Tycho's Chief of Security, Drummer.
- There are also fanworks pairing Drummer/Holden/Naomi
- The expanse | Naomi Nagata | The monster and the rocket by quizkwatsh
- The Expanse || Family Comes First by Zurik 23M
- naomi & holden | bloodstream by bellablue
- The Expanse: Naomi Nagata Deserves All The Awards posted on blacknerdproblems.com
Archives & Fannish Links
- Naomi Nagata works on Ao3
- Naomi Nagata (TV) page on the Expanse wiki
- Naomi Nagata (Books) page on the Expanse wiki