You may be looking for the Pros story by HG called Leftovers.
|Publisher:||Duffle Bag Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Leftovers is a gen multifandom anthology with two issues.
Leftovers 1 was published in 1993 and is 148 pages long.
- Growing Pains by Linda Knights (V) (45 pages)
- The Mind Sifter Affair by Linda Morris (Man from Uncle) (61 pages)
- The Fixer’s Fix by Linda Knights (V) (28 pages)
- I Am Become Death and The Destroyer Of Worlds by Susan M. Asselin (Star Trek: TNG)/War of the Worlds (13 pages)
Leftovers 2 (122 pgs) was published in 1997. It has the subtitle, "Leftovers Again."
- fiction from A-Team by Linda Knights
- Across by Sandra McDonald (Highlander with a mention of Rat Patrol. The MacLeods, Methos, and Richie are transported to another world -- the world of the Immortal's origin.) (This story takes up most of the zine, from page 17-102)
- Evaluation of Priorities by Linda Knights (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea)