|Occupation:||member of Hawaii 5-0|
|Relationships:||Chin Ho Kelly (cousin), Ben Bass (ex-boyfriend), Adam Noshimuri (husband)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Kono Kalakaua was a fictional character from the television series Hawaii 5-0, portrayed by Grace Park
Kono Kalakaua is from Hawaii, part of a large extended family which has produced many police officers, such as her cousin Chin Ho Kelly. Kono was signed as a pro surfer by the Coral Prince team when she "about fifteen", and spent three years on the pro surfing circuit until she blew out her knee.
- Kono Kalakaua/Adam Noshimuri - canonical
- Kono Kalakaua/Danny Williams
- Kono Kalakaua/Steve McGarrett
- Kono Kalakaua/Jenna Kaye
- Starting a Thing, Kono/Jenna - "Kono's always been good at talking about this stuff, over beers with a surfing buddy, in the car on the way to her apartment with whatever local guy she picked to come home with her. She doesn't know what to say now." by allheadybooks, written for h50_flashfic.
- Tiger Soup, Kono POV Gen Case Fic by auburnnothenna
- Pulling at Fragments by sheafrotherdon. (Note: This story is about sexual assault and its after-effects. May be triggering for survivors.)
- Room to Let, Fifty Cents, Kono/Jenna - by celli.
- Made my heart come all undone, Kono/Danny - by tailoredshirt.
- Shine Like Justice by alba17