|Alias(es):||fillyjonk, Mary Beth Clark|
|URL:||Kipler's Fanfic Index, Archived version|
Fillyjonk (Kipler, Tooticky) at AO3
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Kipler was an X-Files writer in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
- Gossamer Interview with an Author: Mary Beth Clark (Kipler) (1999)
- Chronicle X Interview with Kipler (1999 or 2000)
- The Elements of Phyle (non-fiction)
- Relationship Episode Guide to the X-Files (non-fiction) (link to original page, and art is here: Relationship Episode Guide, Archived version)
- Strangers and the Strange Dead (fiction)
I can honestly say that I love everything this woman has written. In addition to being one of the cleverest people I've met in cyberspace (Take a look at her infamous "Relationship Guide," and you will see what I mean.), she also writes some of the best stories out there. She's so good, she once actually made me feel sorry for CancerMan - now that's an accomplishment. 
... someone I've recommended here before, Kipler. She's back from a too long hiatus with Strangers and the Strange Dead. This is a third person look at a Scully of the future: still searching for something and investigating. In this case the investigation is of the mysterious reappearance of strangers in a small New England town. I love the way this woman writes. She always creates a story that cocoons the readers in her world and gives away just enough.