|Personal Fanfiction Website|
|Dates:||?-30 March 2003 (last update)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Description from Le Jardin de Givre:
- A Little Voice Told Me (39kb) - Blair argues with the little voice in his head. Jim doesn't mind the results one bit. (1998)
- Morning Kiss (43kb) - A letter. Charley the psychic and Naomi. Some chaos ensuing. (1999)
- Shaman (16kb) - From Blair's point of view. (2000)
- Error in Judgement (12 KB) - Set after 'Till Death'. Methos gets too smug. Duncan proves him wrong. (1998)
- Another Error in Judgement (11 KB) - Where Joe gets to watch the two dummies handling a relationship; or not handling it. (1998)
- Those stories are not exactly a sequel to each other, but they loosely exist in the same universe. There are two more coming up to complete it. In theory *cough*. (2000)
- Puppy (9 kb) - Remember the episode Singularity, where they rescue Cassandra from a dying planet and Jack ends up giving her a puppy? This is what happens when Teal'c and Jack wanders off with the puppy at the end. (I don't know where Daniel went. He went to study the mating habit of squirrels of something. Stop being logical with me.) (2000)
- Bridge (11 kb) - Jack starts angsting about his relationship. (2000)
- The Return, a series(I intend to revise it and finish it this year) What *really* happened during the years Sherlock Holmes was believed to be dead. (2000)
- Part One (7Kb)
- Part Two (10Kb)
- Part Three (8Kb)
- Part Four (13Kb)
Isaac Asimov's Robot series
- Paradox (40Kb) - Elijah is going back to Earth after solving the case in Robots of Dawn, but he is far from feeling happy. (2000)
- Demons (54Kb) or part one part two. An incubus/succubus takes some interest in Tao. Dar throws a fit. (2001)
- Raining (80kb) - Dom is a stubborn little bugger. (Dom/Viggo)
- Something in the water (soon to come) - So, why was Billy complaining that Orlando and Elijah were being weirder than usual?
- Ghost (23kb) - For the secret slasha challenge. She wanted fluff, she got fluff. (Dom/Orlando)
- Where RPS and FPS collides. I don't have much of an explanation for that one. Strange, strange pairings. I will write more, and they don't necessarily happen in the same universe.
- Orlando (11kb) - Orlando has a visitor.
- Viggo (9kb) - Viggo dreams.
- Layover (37kb) - Orlando and Viggo get stuck together while snow is falling. (Viggo/Orlando, obviously.
- Kate's and Marguerite's link page. (Accessed 22 April 2012)