- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
You may be looking for:
- H.G. Wells, the real Victorian/Edwardian author of The Time Machine, The War of the Worlds, etc.
- Helena "H.G." Wells, a character on Warehouse 13.
- H.G. Wells, a Victorian/Edwardian time traveller based on the author in Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- H.G. Wells, a Victorian/Edwardian time traveller based on the author in the film Time After Time (1979)
- Numerous other versions are seen in shows and films set in the era (or visiting it via time travel), but are generally less important characters. For example, Wells is seen in Doctor Who on TV and in comics etc., in the TV series Legends of Tomorrow, etc.