|Publisher:||Karin Lowachee and Sharon Lowachee, out of Ontario, Canada|
|Fandom:||Space: Above and Beyond|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Broken Wings--Tyrus McQueen was the best pilot in the space marines, until a terrible battle decimated his squadron and grounded him for life. Now an advanced experimental space fighter built with Chig technology gives McQueen the opportunity to fly again--but accepting the offer will mean saying good-bye to the Wild Cards.
- Semper Fidelis--Hawkes knew that In Vitros dealt with more than the average prejudice crap--even in the corps. But unlike back on Earth, he was not forced to put his life in the hands of someone like Christien Hill--a Marine who made no secret about his hatred for Hawkes.
- The Only Good AI...--Was a dead one, Shane thought. They killed her parents and took her life away. But when a group of silicates attack an unarmed space station, Shane is forced to reevaluate her quest for vengeance.
- Fortunate Son--Nathan thought he'd been dealing with Neil's death and Kylen's disappearance pretty well--until ghosts, real or imagined, begin to haunt him, and a shocking discovery behind Chig lines tests his resolve.
- Lest We Forget--The lives of the 58th are disrupted when a photojournalist from the Associated Press decides to turn his digital camera their way. But it's Damphousse who has to deal with his determination to accompany them on a dangerous mission.