This page is about the zine. For the glossary term, see Moot.
|Editor(s):||Greg Shaw, ed. (with David Hall for first 2 issues)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Entmoot 1 was published in June 1965.
- "Message in Sindarin" by Greg Shaw
- "An Elven Sage" poem by Greg Shaw (reprinted from Wanderlust)
Entmoot 2 was published in 1966.
- "The Hobbit, a Review" by Greg Shaw
- "A Proposed System for the Phonetic Representation of English Sounds With the Feanorian Letters as Told to Greg Shaw by Don Simpson" by Greg Shaw
Entmoot 3 was published in 1966.
- "Arwen's Song in Gondor" poem by E. E. Evers
- "Tolkien in Paperback!?" by Ned Brooks (this has page conversion formulas for everything in print at the time)
- "Gilgalad Was an Elven King" by Ruth Berman (filk, set to an old Hebrew folk tune)
- "Prolegomenon to a Variorum Tolkien" by BanksMebane (concerns the variations in the revised Ballantine paperback edition)
- "Hope" poem by Ned Brooks (in English, Tengwar and Angerthas)
Entmoot 4 was published in August 1966.
- "Fragments of a Translation" poem by E. E. Evers
- "The Passing of the Elven-Kind" by Ted Johnston (a song, but music not given. Reprinted from Roquat #10 where it was reprinted from All Mimsy #5, November 1959)
- "Costuming From Tolkien" by Felice Rolfe
- "The Elven Ship" poem by Peter Sloman
- "An English Certar Mode" by Mark Mandel
- ""A Fellowship of the Thing" poem by Michael Laton