Dive! Dive! Dive!
|Title:||Dive! Dive! Dive!|
|Publisher:||Greenwave Press (issue #1), Pat Ames in the US and Cris Smith in the UK (issue #2)|
|Editor(s):||Betty Cole & Susan Corbell (issue #1) & Betty Cole (issue #2)|
|Fandom:||Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Dive! Dive! Dive! is a gen Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea anthology.
Dive! Dive! Dive! 1 was published in January 1991 and contains 72 pages. It was done on two computers: Macintosh IIci named Chandra and a Macintosh IIfx named Kermie.
- Soundings, editorial (5)
- Doc's Orders by Betty Cole (7)
- If It Wasn't For Bad Luck by Betty Cole (17)
- The Sabeteur (script novelization) by Betty Cole (45)
- art by Betty Cole, Susan Corbell
Dive! Dive! Dive! 2 was published in 1995 and contains 108 pages. There are some xeroxed photos and magazine clips but no art. The back cover is blank.
- Special Thank You (1)
- The Puppeteers of "The Deadly Dolls" (article/interview with Bob Baker and Ron Martin) by Dan Zwirbla (2)
- Operation Deep Freeze by Pam Rhine and Betty Cole (18)
- Return of the Phantom, Epilogue by Betty Cole (44)
- White House Wedding by Ginger J. Fitts (50)
- The Phantom Strikes Back by Diane Farnsworth Kachmar (62)
- The Enemies (script novelization) by Betty Cole (71)