|Fandom:||Deep Space 9|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
It has a front cover by Adrian Flores.
The zine required an age statement to order.
Some story summaries: "The blanket on Kira's bed doesn't feel quite normal and she wonders if there is a problem with the replicator. Dr. Bashir must rescue a Vulcan/Deltan hybrid in Pon Farr; Cisco/Kira. Kira/Bareil, Bashir is attracted to one of Kira's friends ..."
From the Editorial
I just couldn't, just could not resist doing an adult zine again. There must be something in the water. Actually, I think there was something in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ~ the characters. Characters so infinitely interesting I wanted to explore their lives far beyond that weekend hour in which I peeped into their world. Characters so well-written (at least, at the time) that I found what I saw each week so satisfying that the only stories I could think of to write involved the exploration of something that would never be dealt with in any depth, if at all, on the small screen: their sexuality. As the tales in this zine will illustrate, I wasn't alone in my thinking.My credo as an editor of erotica is — if it turns the writer on, it will turn the reader on. Arousal was my sole criterion for accepting submissions. As each of these stories easily passed the patented Kimberley Junius Hand-Tingle Erotica Test... well, all I can say is, make sure you lock the door to your room before you start reading.
- Foreplay, editorial
- Nerys by Natalie Walker (Kira/Jadzia, f/f) (5)
- Hiding by Your Cruise Director (Kira/Odo, f/m) (8)
- Secrets by Marquee (Julian/original female character), f/m) (12)
- Dreams by Angie Hall (Kira/Jadzia, f/f) (24)
- Joelar by Chad Dead (Julian/original male character, m/m) (36)
- The Mind of Love by Angie Hall (Ro/Kira, f/f) (48)
- Vedklove by Kimberley Junius (Kira/Bareil, m/f) (54)
- Sharing by Amamda Tyler and Sarita Taub (Kira/Bareil, m/f) (61)
- Colloquy by Vicky Christopher (Kira/Ben Sisko, Kira/Jadzia, m/f, f/f) (70)
- The Spice of Life by Alexandra Nigro (Julian/Kira, m/f) (80)
- Lise by Marquee (Julian/original female character, m/f) (87)
- The Evening of the First Day by Kimberley Junius (Kira/Bareil, m/f) (98)
- That's What Friends are For by Cory Morris (Julian/Jadzia, m/f) (105)
- Me and You and You by Sarah Satterfield (Jadzia/Ben Sisko/Kira, threesome) (110)
- art by Adrian Flores (front cover), Maryann Jorgensen, Terry Cogliano