Dark Shadows Songvid Collection
|Title:||Dark Shadows Songvid Collection|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
The Dark Shadows Songvid Collection was a two volume set of VCR-era songvids that were surreptitiously shared among Dark Shadows fans in the 1990s and 2000s. One of the major Dark Shadows fan convention organizers had threatened to ban any fan who shared music vids, hence the secrecy. This list has been compiled over the years and may be missing key info. Some of the items on the tape may include interviews or other non-fan made material.
- Grim Grinning Ghosts by Guy Krieger
- Monster Mash
- Welcome to My Nightmare
- Screaming Ball Cat Dracula
- Memories (Barnabas) by Mary Overstreet and Kathleen Reynolds
- Witch Queen of New Orleans
- Trick or Treat
- Eat It
- Neverending Story
- Never Be The Same
- Ave Satani (Angelique)
- Carol Anne's Theme
- I Put A Spell On You
- Losing My Religion
- Comments by Dan Curtis
- Hollywood Spooks
- I Want To Bite Your Hand
- A Vampire Tribute
- Thriller by Mary Overstreet and Kathleen Reynolds
- This Is The Moment (Julia)
- Ave Satani (Original)
- Bela Lugosi's Dead
- Do Banks Really Drain Us Dry?
- I Only Have Eyes For You
- Meet Me At The Blue Whale
- Send Her My Love (House of Dark Shadows) by Jimmy Hutchenson
- Come To me (1897) by Jimmy Hutchenson
- Cry Little Sister (NBC) by Jimmy Hutchenson
- (Barnabas and Kitty?) by Jimmy Hutchenson
- All Day (Barnabas & Angelique)
- On My Own (Barnabas & Angelique) by Jenny Brown
- She's A Witch (NBC) by Jenny Brown
- Blue Whale (Skits) by Jenny Brown
- How Old Am I? (Barnabas) by Dave Brown
- Who Can It Be Now? (Willie) by Mary Overstreet and Kathleen Reynolds
- Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Barnabas) by Jenny Brown
- Night and Day (NBC) by Jenny Brown
- Don't Speak (Barnabas and Angelique) by Jenny Brown
- Electric Dreams (Vicky and Jeff) - ?
- Ghost Busters - ?
- Love (Angelique) - ?
- I Am On Fire (Trask 1795) - ?
- The Morning After (1795-1968) - ?
- Memories of a Dark Shadows Convention by Dave Brown
- A Day With Jonathan Frid: Location Shots in Rhode Island and Connecticut (1984 or 1985) - ?
- The Bitch - ?