|Alternative name(s):||Aveline de Grandpré/Ratonhnhaké:ton|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Developer Hugo Giard revealed in an online Q&A that Ubisoft had considered making them a canon couple: (Ellipses in original, not added)
Early on in the pre-production of [The Tyranny of King Washington], we explored the idea of giving Connor a love interest, and [Aveline] was naturally a front runner for the role... cross-overs are always fun, and she was already an established character... at the time, it seemed a match made in heaven... but ultimately, when we really starting exploring both characters' motivations and personalities, we realized it was something that couldn't work out and we dropped the idea.
Archives & Fannish Links
- Aveline de Grandpré/Ratonhnhaké:ton | Connor tag on Archive Of Our Own
- "Aveline G., Connor K." fics on FanFiction.Net
- #connorline on deviantART
- #connorline on tumblr
- Connorline Fanclub on deviantART
- Comment by Hugo Giard (AC_Dev_HugoG), Feb 22 2013 at 7:51pm, on "Raptr Q&A: Assassin's Creed III and The Tyranny of King Washington"