|Editor(s):||Rhea, Astrid, Nas, Beth, Esha|
|External Links:||Twitter carrdarchived|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Code 130613 is a cyberpunk-themed zine featuring members of BTS.
Code 130613 is a BTS fanzine dedicated to celebrating the boys in a cyberpunk world that is futuristic and dystopian.
The project launched on March 30, 2021, opening interest checks on APril 1, 2021 to April 21, 2021. Applications for a finance mod and art mod opened on April 13, 2021 and closed on April 27, 2021. Contributors could apply from May 5, 2021 to June 5, 2021 .
Preorders opened on November 15, 2021 with the following pricing tiers:
- Glitch ($15 USD) - Digital Zine
- Ultranova ($25 USD) - Digital Zine, Heroes & Villains Comic and Stories Digest PDF, Behind the Scenes PDF
- Blitz ($35 USD) - Prints, Full Photocard Set, Acrylic Charm, Sticker Sheet, Die-cut Stickers, Holographic Postcard, Stretch Goals
- Prism ($25 USD) - Physical Zine, Holographic Postcard, Stretch Goals
- Oblivion ($45 USD) - Physical Zine, Prints, Sticker Sheet, Holographic Postcard, Random Die-cut Sticker, Random Photocard, Stretch Goals
- Sin City ($55 USD) - Physical Zine, Heroes & Villains Comic and Stories Digest PDF, Behind the Scenes PDF, Prints, Sticker Sheet, Die-Cut Stickers, Acrylic Charm, Full Photocard Set, Holographic Postcard, Stretch Goals
An early bird exclusive offer of two buttons was given to the first 50 physical orders. Stretch goals included washi tape at 50 orders, an enamel pin at 100 orders, and a mousepad at 150 orders, all of which would be added to physical orders, free of charge.
A giveaway was run from December 8 to December 15, 2021, with a full physical bundle as a first prize, and a full digital bundle as a second prize. The day after the giveaway closed, winners were announced to be Twitter users momoxana for first prize and bluessided for second prize .
Preorders closed on December 29, 2021. As thanks for fans support, the project's team announced on February 13, 2022 that the acrylic charm would be updated to have a star clasp and the enamel pin would be manufactured at a larger size .
The team expected to ship out orders around April to May, but an update on May 16, 2022 explained that the manufacturer of the enamel pins had temporarily shut down due to COVID regulations, resulting in significant delays. Shipments for physical orders began on June 19, 2022, and the digital zine was sent out on July 17, 2022.
Leftover sales ran from to October 10, 2022.
|Interest Check||April 1, 2021||April 21, 2021|
|Mod Applications||April 13, 2021||April 28, 2021|
|Contributor Applications||May 5, 2021||June 5, 2021|
|Preorders||November 15, 2021||December 29, 2021|
|Shipping||June 19, 2022||July 17, 2022|
|Leftover Sales||August 30, 2022||October 10, 2022|
The following names were taken from the project's social media account.
- Vaskerr (_vaskerr) - Guest
- Eme (emecce) - Guest
- Cece (chimnycricket) - Guest
- Bell (taeoceans)
- Bimge (babybimge)
- Birdie (pichirobi)
- Blankton (blankton_bt)
- Chon (nohc__)
- Dayna (moriefish)
- Dee (jminiluv)
- Della (inluvwtk)
- Deneb (denebth)
- Didi (witchmeetsevil)
- Ennun (ennunanaiurov)
- Esha (unnie_sha)
- Giada Carboni
- Hotari (hotari_art)
- Lia (imsojimiful)
- Mikado (mikadopeaches)
- Mimi (cherrycook13)
- Naki (nakialli)
- Nas (starrynas)
- Oilndrila (winterleonessa)
- Samuel (caramelburangi)
- Serena (serenashinart)
- Toshi (toshtwt)
- Xav (shmeemin)
- Yuvi (peachycocoa)
- Zel (zebracelery, zelerii)
- Vmintie (starlitknife) - Guest
- Anna (annafeu)
- Astrid (melikeriomyg)
- Dianna (polyjoon)
- Leela (monochromemonotone)
- Miles (lightalittlesmile)
- Rhea (frenchfries4life)
- Thais (itsclowreedsfault)
- Rhea (frenchfriesbts) - Head Mod
- Astrid (mangatamyg) - Organization, Communications
- Nas (starrynas) - Graphics, Layout
- Beth (maybishouldwait) - Finance
- Esha (unnie_sha) - Art Mod
The following posts are a sample of posts retweeted by the project's social media account about the zine.
nas wrote on Twitter
I received my copy of the @btscyberzine!! Working on this amazing project with such hardworking and skilled people has been an absolute pleasure. Everything came out so gooood ♡ Huge thanks to everyone who supported this project! 🥺✨
bruja wrote on Twitter
i got my @btscyberzine contributor copy this week and i'm SO proud to have participated in this project. the mods did an incredible job and so did all the artists and writers. this zine seriously is an amazing piece of art. thank you to everyone who made it possible 💗💗💗💗💗💗
itsclowreedsfault wrote on Twitter
Thank you so much for letting me be part of this amazing project @btscyberzine 🥺 This is legit one of the most stunning zines I've ever had the honor of being in!! 💜 (also I love the little glow in the dark stars so much 😭)
tosh-twt wrote on Twitter
Two days ago the @btscyberzine arrived and i am sooo so so in LOVE 😭💕💕💕 the final product is stunning! it was so much fun to see all the progress and also drawing for the zine 🥺💕💕💕 all the creators and mods did an amazing work! 😭💕💕💕
pas de trois wrote on Twitter
Thank you for letting me write and mod for you @btscyberzine 💜 It’s been one of the best zines I’ve had the privilege to work on, so thank you for everything! 🥺