C.M. (Mog) Decarnin
|Alias(es):||C.M. Decarnin, Camilla Decarnin|
|Fandoms:||Star Trek, XF, HL,SV, Criminal Minds|
|URL:||The Cockloft, On slashcity, on DW, on LJ|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- "Okay. So they aren't real men.
- So we're imposing female feelings on them.
- Fuck, it's about time somebody did."
- ~ C.M. Decarnin, on slash characterization.
- Fanfiction writer and poet
- Involved in Wiscon and the Tiptree Awards
- Contributed an essay, "Delusion and the feminist" to the 1993 reprinting of the Khatru Symposium
- Published essay, "Slash Fiction," in The Encyclopedia of Erotic Literature, ed. Gaetan Brulotte and John Phillips (Routledge, 2006)
- Co-editor, Worlds Apart with Eric Garber, Lyn Paleo (Paperback, 1986)
Mog passed away in 2010.
A Fan's Comments: 2006
C.M. Decarnin is one of my favorite authors. I don't know of a single story she has written that I haven't liked. She is not for everyone. Her stories are hardcore and not for the tenderhearted. They contain rape, consensual and non-consensual bondage, S/M, extreme violence. Of course she can also be light heart and sickening sweet. 
- "A Boy and His Rat," (XF)
- "And Hades Followed Him" (HL).
- sad news; reference link
- Sad news - Mog Decarnin has passed away; reference link, page one; reference link, page two
- I miss my friend already; reference link
- RIP: Mog Decarnin; reference link
- Mog; reference link
- very sad day; (offline)
- Mog is gone; reference link
- in memory of Mog; reference link
- sad news (offline)