|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
While the majority of her work appeared online, a few of her stories have been published in printed format, including The Red Series, a complex and interwoven series of stories about Sam and Dean in the years preceding and following Sam's departure for college. Several of her works in The Red Series as well as Old Rebel Yeller have been made into podfics.
Like many fan writers before her, Big Pink has transitioned to professional writing under the pen name Robin Riopelle. Her first book "Dead Roads" is due out in April 2013.
- Punxsutawney Sucks. An evil wizard. A winter that won’t end. A groundhog. Seven chapters of joy, blood, guts...and groundhog. Season One fic.
- Old Rebel Yeller. Civil War reenactors enlist the Winchester brothers to quell a Confederate ghost and his possessed dog. Issues of obedience, luck, and archaeology are discussed. Nine chapters of humour and angst. Season One fic.
- Abracapocus. Remember Count Blood Count? Bugs Bunny? Don’t you think Dean could be Bugs? Not as much crackfic as you’d think. Oneshot. Season One fic.
- The Red Series
- Red. Washington state logging, treeplanters. A Big Bad Wolf and a secret that Dean won’t spill. Ten chapters in three time periods. Season One and pre-series.
- Dazzleland. Sam in high school. Dean grieving John’s death. Two different time periods. Ten chapters of unadulterated angst. Season Two and pre-series.
- Verbal. Dean’s got a big problem involving that mouth of his. A wish or a curse? Oneshot. Season Two fic.
- DNR. John comes to a decision while wearing a blue terry-cloth robe. Not remotely humorous. Oneshot. IMToD alternative POV scene.'
- Fire in the Hole. Pre-series. The year after Sam leaves for Stanford, Dean falls hard and John doesn’t catch him. Nine chapters of darkness, grief and redemption.'
- Cirque de Céline. Sam’s visions leads the brothers to a Québec cirque, where they encounter demons and contortionists. Het, nine chapters. Season One fic.
- Laid. A brotherly brawl, a birthday, a pregnancy test. Sam tries to forget, and Dean to remember. Angsty Season One oneshot.
- Snuggle Bitch. A sock-stealing monster? Or cute marketing mascot? Dean’s driven to violence, either way. Crack-y, funny oneshot.
- Bear Hunt Comic Books. The Bear Hunt comic books/location maps are a Gen, PG and cracktastic way to explore Supernatural locations (Season One and Season Two) in the Lower Mainland. Lemmypie, Sasquashme and I do the tour in a single day during July, covering as many Supernatural locations as we can. The comic books feature maps, photos of Snuggles the Bear in situ, and a cracking good storyline that pokes fun at the boys and the things they hunt.
- Lord of the Holes. Cracktastic oneshot featuring golf!fic in the great style of Kimonkey7, et al. Dean and Sam have a re-match on the putt-putt from hell. Gen, some swearing. Go laugh.
Some sample reviews of her writing:
- "All I can say is this story is just pure genius. There's 2 timelines ongoing, one that moves backwards in pieces, and...yeah you just need to read it." 
- "A while back, I said I had a huge thing for stories where Sam can read Dean's thoughts, or Dean can't lie, so this pretty much made me ecstatic. It's funny, until it's really, really not. Surprisingly heartbreaking, painful, even horrifying story, but I mean that as the highest compliment." 
- "Her imagery is so creative and refreshing, too -- she's just a flat out good writer. I also enjoy the way she doesn't seem to play favorites in her characterization -- she writes all three men with empathy."
- "Wow! Where do you come up with these ideas? This had it all: crazy Celine, demon!Rene, a Trickster, aerialists, contortionists, hearty Lithuanians, a zubir (and other assorted wildlife), oh, and the boys. And some "gumby-girl" action for Dean, Sammy stripped (ouch) and a lot of French I didn't understand (studied Latin and Spanish). I love your detailed descriptions of the museum dioramas, the casino and concert hall, and the wild animal park - made me feel like I was there with them. And I adore your dialogue - my favorite line: “You stupid shitforbrains. Dimfuckwit, in what twisted fucking universe was this a good idea?” Priceless. You have a special talent for interspersing humor in your stories, even when the situation is dire: "and the note went on and on and on" - don't tell me that wasn't intentional - I practically choked on my wine when I read it. Just all of the boys' banter as well - really adds a lot to the story."
- "I’ve read [[Red, Dazzleland, and Fire in the Hole, and found myself being AMAZED at the quality and craft of this writer’s fanfiction. Everything she does elevates what she does into the stratosphere, and if that sounds like an exaggeration, it is not. I’ve been reading fanfiction for a while now, and there’s lots and lots of good writers and fabbo fic, but Big Pink’s stuff, man. It had me stomping around the house for three days, mad as hell, because it was all so good and there was no way, NO way I could ever be that good. So I have to content myself with telling everyone else how good she is, how clever and clear and intelligent and just plain on the money. The way she writes John fits more closely with my own idea of who John is than just about any other writer out there. Like for example, don’t know which story it is in, but the boys and The Dad go to a diner and John grabs the menu and, I’m paraphrasing here, cause I don’t know the exact quote, and it reads, “He read the menu like he was examining the enemy’s battle plans.” Which just got to be because for John, everything is a battle, even breakfast."