|Also Known As:|
|Occupation:||law professor, OTW Legal chair|
|Official Website(s):||Faculty profile (University of Tulsa), Twitter|
|On Fanlore:||Related pages|
Betsy Rosenblatt is a professor of law at the University of Tulsa specializing in intellectual property. She has been a volunteer on the Organization for Transformative Works' Legal Committee since 2010 and has chaired the Legal Committee since 2013. She ran for the OTW Board of Directors in 2011.
Rosenblatt received her JD from Harvard Law School, previously practiced intellectual property litigation at the firm of Irell & Manella in Los Angeles, and taught at several universities including U.C. Davis Law School and Whittier Law School.
- "Episode 4: Buncha Lawyers," Fansplaining podcast (2015)
- "Fandom Is My Fandom" panel (SDCC 2015)
- "Five Things Betsy Rosenblatt Said" (2018)
- "Copyright Week and Public Domain" (2019)
- The Organization for Transformative Works and the Legal Fight for Fandom: An Interview with Betsy Rosenblatt (2019)
- "Intellectual property expert set to join TU Law faculty" (Accessed 2 August 2020)
- February 2013 Newsletter, Volume 66 (Accessed 2 August 2020)
- OTW 2011 Board Candidates and Election News (Accessed 2 August 2020)
- Betsy Rosenblatt faculty profile, University of Tulsa (Accessed 2 August 2020)