|Alternative name(s):||Hanna, Hansanna|
|Gender category:||Het, M/F|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Anna and Hans fall for each other during the popular duet song Love Is An Open Door. However, by the end of the movie they are not together due to Hans betraying Anna and ultimately leaving her to die when she comes to him for help.
Anna/Hans is one of the more common het pairing for the Frozen fandom. Despite Hans' canon betrayal of Anna and nearly killing Elsa, would make one think that the pairing and the Hans character unpopular in the fandom but in reality it is quite the opposite, and the pre-betrayal canon pairing is a common one in fanworks.
- All That Glitters by othellia. "Anna is in the middle of a visit to the Kingdom of Corona when a mysterious blizzard strikes. As the only person with semi-relevant experience, she sets out to find out what - or who - is behind it all. However, there's only one man who seems to hold any answers, and he might be more trouble than he's worth…"
- Love is an Open Door (Two Would Be Redundant) by afterandalasia. "Even the worst of men can fall in love."
- Dark as Snow by Anysia. "Anna sees her whirlwind marriage to the handsome widower Lord Hans Westergard as her long-awaited happily-ever-after. But her husband’s darkest secret behind an eternally-locked door threatens to destroy everything Anna holds dear. [AU of 'The Bloody Chamber']"
- It's Anna and Hans
- I Love Crazy
- Hans/Anna commission for the13thprince by donc-desole
- Desperate for Love by Dead-Imagination
- Hansanna by jabbym
- I missed you & Love is an Open Door by naomi-makes-art73
- I mean it's crazy, we finish each other's... by rain1940
- wrecking ball
- Break Your Heart
- Once Upon a Dream
- I Wont Tell You That I Love You
- True Love
- Anna Knew Hans was Trouble
Archives and Communities
- Hans and Anna Relationship at the Frozen Wiki