|Pairing:|| Alice/Will Scarlett|
Alice/Knave of Hearts
|Fandom:||Once Upon a Time in Wonderland|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Alice/Will became fairly popular after the premiere of the OUATIW due to Will putting Alice before his freedom from Wonderland and rescuing her from the asylum. Alice/Will is often paralleled/compared to Emma/Hook of the mother fandom.
Common Tropes & Themes
- Knalice is the popular pairing name for the ship.
- What Feels Like Home written by khaleessiya, rated gen, As their journey to find Cyrus drags on longer and longer, Alice is having problems sleeping. The knave helps her with her insomnia.
- Loving You With My Whole Heart written by khaleessiya, rated teen, A series of scenes from Will and Alice's life in Storybrooke together. Assume the Red Queen and Jafar were defeated, and that when Alice and Cyrus reunited they both realized their feelings had changed. For Alice, it was more the idea of Cyrus she was in love with, but in the end, Will she truly loved.
- Where I'm Meant to Be written by tauriel, rated gen, Halloween has come to Storybrooke, much to Will's dismay.
- Empty Caverns by starforged, rated Teen, “I miss your heartbeat.”
- Home Is Where The Heart Is by redbrunja, rated Explicit, Food is treacherous in Wonderland; dreams even more so.
- Don't know how to lose you: An Alice/Knave collection by ferggirl
- in your arms
- Between the Raindrops
- Tune Waits For No One
- The Bedroom Hymns
- i don't want the world to see me (Emma/Hook & Alice/Will)
- counting stars
- "You're my sweetheart"
- Holding on and Letting go (1x03)
- Somebody To Die For (1x04)
- i'll be your soldier (1x06)
- Beside You (1x08)
- When The Lights Go Down
Archives and Communities
- "mirchoffism Emma/Hook & Alice/Will". Retrieved October 19, 2013.