|Occupation:||smuggler and pervert|
|Other:|| Zirk Short Story from Axel Pressbutton by Pedro Henry and Brian Bolland|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Zirk is a supporting character in the Warrior comics universe. He was the created by Brian Bolland (art), Pedro Henry[note 1] and Garry Leach (authors) in a side story to the Axel Pressbutton series of comics and appeared in several stories published 1982–1985. Zirk is an alien smuggler and sexual pervert, a slimy sexaholic creature that, despite his repulsive nature, has the incredible ability to turn on almost anything once he gets in contact with him/her/it.
"I like what I like, and what I like... Thrashes!"
Zirk (full name "Zirk, Son of Zark, Son of Zork, Son of Zurk, Son of Glonth") was an egg-shaped alien roughly the size of a small melon, with four stubby legs, two small wings, and no discernable face, who rode a flying disk / spaceship. He was a smuggler and pervert (for want of a better description) who appeared in most issues of the comic. Despite his odd appearance anyone touching him immediately felt strong sexual attraction; he took advantage of this whenever he could, with odd fetishes such as liking tentacle sex, women dipped in avocado puree, etc.
Zirk stories and illustrations appeared in paper fanzines of the eighties, but none of this material seems to be online.
- ZIRK SHORT STORY FROM AXEL PRESSBUTTON BY PEDRO HENRY AND BRIAN BOLLAND
- Warrior Index by Richard J. Arndt
- Zirk at the British Comics Fandom.com wiki
- An alias for British comic book writer Steve Moore.
- "Zirk Short Story from Axel Pressbutton by Pedro Henry and Brian Bolla…". 2013-05-14. Archived from the original on 2022-03-24.
- "Issue List for Character Zirk (p. 1982) (English)". Archived from the original on 2022-09-06.
- "Warrior Index". 2007-08-20. Archived from the original on 2022-03-24.
- "Warrior Index". 2007-08-20. Archived from the original on 2006-01-15.