The Wild Wild Fanzine
|Title:||The Wild Wild Fanzine|
|Publisher:||Tia's Pals' Press|
|Editor(s):||Vivian Arney and Anne Collins Smith|
|Fandom:||Wild Wild West|
|External Links:||Fanzines Published by Tia's Pals' Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Wild Wild Fanzine, subtitled "It's Not Just for Loveless Anymore," is a 74-page gen anthology.
- The Wild Wild Loveless
- The Wild Wild Fanzine (subtitled, "It's Not Just for Loveless Anymore")
- The Wild Wild Crossover
Summaries from the publisher:
- "The Night Of The Voluptuous Vampire" by Joan Condell. A gothic tale of terror, as Jim is captivated by a beautiful vampire and Artie must try to save his friend.
- "The Night Of The Big Regret" by Rebecca Eisenhuth (vignette). A sequel to The Night of The Big Blast, told from Lily Fortune's point of view.
- "The Night Of The Returning Blink" by Vivian Arney. A sequel to The Night of the Stumbling Blink in the Wild Wild Loveless...in this story, Jim and Artie come forward to the 1990's to track a deadly conspiracy.
- "The Night Of The Murderous Spring Rain" by Joy Dean. A sequel to The Night of the Murderous Spring, as Jim and Artie are both haunted by the terrible hallucinations that Loveless caused.
- "The Night Of The Mint Condition" by Anne Collins Smith. An unusual error coin is the clue to a secret scheme involving the Carson City Mint and Miguelito Loveless.
- Also featuring "The Model Of A Modern Walking Arsenal" Gilbert & Sullivan filk by Anne Collins Smith.
- "First Contact," humour feature by Dee Jay Driscoll.