|Date(s):||2008 to present|
|URL:||http://www.prydonian.net/ (archived link)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A bit of backstory first: In my previous time in DW fandom, I converted A Teaspoon And An Open Mind from a tiny flat HTML site run by Nostalgia into the central, inclusive eFiction archive it is today. I left the fandom and handed off the site, then returned a few years later with Tenth Doctor/Simm Master. By then Teaspoon had grown huge and rather unwieldy and I wanted to make a space for the Doctor/Master niche of the fandom. Prydonian was a success and I added an RPS subset for that as well, Human Nature. 
Works uploaded to the efiction archive could be categorised and searched using the following types, ratings, characters, genres, episode spoilers and warnings:
- Type: Gen, Het, Mixed, Slash
- Ratings: PG, R, PG-13, NC-17,
- Characters: Ace, Adric, Alison Cheney, Amy Pond, Barbara Wright, Borusa, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, Chantho, Clifford Jones, Clive Jones, Dalek(s), Doctor (10th Metacrisis), Doctor (10th), Doctor (11th), Doctor (1st), Doctor (2nd), Doctor (3rd), Doctor (4th), Doctor (5th), Doctor (6th), Doctor (7th), Doctor (8th), Doctor (9th), Doctor (Other), Doctor (Shalka), Doctor (Theta Sigma), Doctor (Undefined), Donna Noble, Drax, Face of Boe, Francine Jones, Gwen Cooper, Harry Saxon (Human), Harry Sullivan, Ian Chesterton, Ianto Jones, Jack Harkness, Jo Grant, Joan Redfern, John Smith (Human), Kamelion, Leo Jones, Lucy Saxon, Martha Jones, Master (Ainley), Master (Delgado), Master (Jacobi), Master (Koschei), Master (Other), Master (Roberts), Master (Shalka), Master (Simm), Master (Undefined), Nyssa, Other Character(s), Owen Harper, Peri Brown, Professor Yana (Human), Rani, Rani (Ushas), River Song, Romana (Other), Romana I, Romana II, Rory Williams, Rose Tyler, Sam Tyler (Life on Mars), Sarah Jane Smith, Susan Foreman, TARDIS, Tegan Jovanka, Tish Jones, Toshiko Sato, UNIT, Vislor Turlough, Yvonne Hartman
- Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Character Study, Crackfic, Crossover, Darkfic, Drabble, Drama, Fluff, Horror, Humour, Hurt/Comfort, Introspection, Missing Scene, PWP, Romance, Series, Time War, Year That Wasn't
- Episode Spoilers: 050 The War Games, 051 Spearhead From Space, 055 Terror of the Autons, 056 The Mind of Evil, 057 The Claws of Axos, 058 Colony in Space, 059 The Daemons, 062 The Sea Devils, 064 The Time Monster, 067 Frontier in Space, 069 The Green Death, 078 Genesis of the Daleks , 088 The Deadly Assassin, 115 The Keeper of Traken, 116 Logopolis, 117 Castrovalva, 123 Time-Flight, 127 Terminus, 129 The King's Demons, 130 The Five Doctors, 135 Planet of Fire, 140 The Mark of the Rani, 147 The Ultimate Foe, 159 Survival, 160 TVM The Enemy Within, 2x03 School Reunion, 3x08 Human Nature, 3x09 Family of Blood, 3x11 Utopia, 3x12 The Sound of Drums, 3x13 Last of the Time Lords, 4x06 The Doctor's Daughter, 4x07 The Unicorn and the Wasp, 4x08 Silence in the Library, 4x09 Forest of the Dead, 4x10 Midnight, 4x13 Journey's End, 4x14 The Next Doctor, 4x15 Planet of the Dead, 4x16 The Waters of Mars, 4x17 The End of Time pt 1, 4x18 The End of Time pt 2, Curse of Fatal Death, Scream of the Shalka
- Warnings: Bloodplay, Bondage, Character Death, D/s, Discipline, Drugs, Fisting, Graphic Sex, Graphic Violence, Group Sex, Mind Control, Mpreg, Non-con, Non-Primary Pairing, Other Kink, Rape, Regeneration, Rimming, S&M, Threesome, Torture
- Doctor/Master stories ONLY. This can mean slash or gen, as long as the focus is on their relationship, friendly or otherwise.
- Doctor/Master/Other is welcome. Please label accordingly in the summary.
- Stories where Doctor/Master is not a primary relationship (but still has a significant role) will be allowed, but please use the Non-Primary Pairing label under Warnings.
- Summaries should be short and descriptive. No pleading for reviews, no 'it sucks', and no blank summaries.
- Spellcheck is widely available. Please use it. In addition, if you need a beta there are many available; start by asking a friend.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. Warnings are used to avoid dislikes and find likes, and it helps everyone to have them.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- The Prydonian front page (accessed 24 January 2016)
- The Prydonian and Human Nature are Coming to the AO3 (Accessed 24 January 2016)
- Guest Post: Versaphile posted on www.transformativeworks.org, 2016-09-16.
- Submission Rules (archived link) from July 29 2010.