The Bold Type
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name:||The Bold Type|
|Date(s):||June 20, 2017 – present|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|External Links:||official site|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Bold Type is a Freeform television series created by Sarah Watson.
- The Bold Type is inspired by the life of "Cosmopolitan" editor in chief, Joanna Coles. The show is a glimpse into the outrageous lives and loves of those responsible for a global women's magazine. Their struggles are about finding your identity, managing friendships and getting your heart broken, all while wearing the perfect jeans to flatter any body type.
- I’ve gotten realy into The Bold Type so I just had to draw these babes! by ukulelekatie
- Kat Edison, the queen of everything by flappypencils
- “We come from different worlds and I really want you to stay in mine” by pseudofaker
- This Lesbian Ship is Intense podcast reviewed and discussed in depth all of the episodes from The Bold Type, with a particular focus on the Kadena pairing.