The Beauty and the Beast Directory
|Title:||The Beauty and the Beast Directory|
|Fandom:||Beauty and the Beast|
|External Links:||WayBack link to online flyer|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Beauty and the Beast Directory - Peg McNabb published a directory of Beauty and the Beast fans for a number of years until 1998.
The 1989 edition was published in the summer of that year. It is about 15 pages long. The fanzine listing is only one page.
The 1997 edition contains 219 pages.
The 1998 edition has the following sections:
- Who We Are! - An alphabetical list of people's names, addresses, phone numbers and or email addresses.
- Find Us Online! - An alphabetical list of email addresses and people's names
- Where We Are! - An alphabetical list of people organized by US state/country.
- What We Like - An alphabetical list of questionnaires people filled out telling more about them.
- Important Addresses/"Sleb" Addresses - Fan Clubs and contacts for the stars.
- Favorite Episode by Episode/vote - results of a survey, possibly compiled from the "What We Like" section.