Talk:Round Robin

From Fanlore
Jump to: navigation, search

I'm still trying to get a handle on glossaries: here are some terms I've seen: Robin Master (RM): a Robin Master (RM) starts a RR after receiving a route list from the head of the Robin Bureau. [1] I've also seen these round robin groups by snail-mail letters called Bouncing Robins, but very rarely. Should these terms go on this page? --Mrs. Potato Head 22:18, 25 March 2010 (UTC)

yeah, I'd say it would be best to put all these on one page, and make the others redirect here. I find it really interesting that these existed via snail mail too, and how those worked compared to the later electronic ones.--RatCreature 23:02, 25 March 2010 (UTC)