|Publisher:||Space Rat Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Stasis Leak is a gen Red Dwarf zine of photos, articles, episode guides, etc.
Stasis Leak 1 contains 50 pages. Color photo cover of Rimmer from "Holoship."
- Interviews with Grant Naylor, Chris Barrie, Hattie Hayridge,
- Andria Pannell (makeup designer)
- Red Dwarf fiction
- article on U.S. pilot
- Series 5 preview and production notes
- trivia quiz
- an "old vs. new" debate
- and an episode guide for seasons 1 and 2
- Black and white photos inside throughout and back cover
Stasis Leak 2 is 54 pages long. Color photo cover of Duane Dibbley. It was published in 1993.
- Space-Going Slob- An Interview with Craig Charles (10 pages)
- Red Dwarf VI : Back to the Bug (2 pages)
- Hanging Out With Craig Charles: Visions Press Conference November 29, 1992 (10 pages)
- Red Dwarf Bookshelf (2 pages)
- Stack o' Tracks: A Red Dwarf Story (6 pages)
- Stasis Leak Reader Survey Results (2 pages)
- The Cat is Cool: An Interview with Danny John-Jules (4 pages)
- Red Dwarf Episode Guide: Seasons 3 and 4 (16 pages)
Stasis Leak 3 In diary form, this issue chronicles Nazzaro's experiences on the set of the series and provides a glimpse into the editing of THE MAKING OF RED DWARF. It contains all of the material that didn't make it into that book, including behind-the-scenes photos and script outtakes.