|Editor(s):||Kitty Garmarra and Cynthia J. Barwin|
|Fandom:||Robin of Sherwood|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A description: "What if Robin of Loxley didn't die? A series of interrelated stories."
Another description: "A post-"Time of the Wolf" zine based on the idea that Robin of Loxley didn't die. Stories follow how Robin survived and what finally brought him back."
Sherwood Legacy 1 was published in 1991  and contains 216 pages.
From 1993 ad: "Robin of Lochsley is rescued after the attack on the tor and beings a three year adventure when Marion enters Halstead. How will his return affect the outlaws and what will the sheriff do with two Hooded Men in the forest."
- Awakening by Julianne Toomey (1)
- A Long Way Home by Cindy Barwin (4)
- Brothers in Spirit by Julianne Toomey (74)
- House of Clan by Todd Parrish (75)
- Storm Clouds by Cindy Barwin (76)
- Lady Wolfshead by Jan Fenmick (91)
- Merry Part by Kitty Laust Gamarra (92)
- Destiny by Todd Parrish (105)
- Shepard's Call by Todd Parrish (106)
- Family and Friends by Cindy Barwin (107)
- Robin of Loxley by Julianne Toomey (123)
- All Hallows in Sherwood by Janet P. Reedman (124)
- A Gift Freely Given by Kitty Laust Gamarra (125)
- The Holy Eve of May by Janet P. Reedman (135)
- Full Moon Over Sherwood by Janet P. Reedman (136)
- Meeting with an Outlaw by Janet P. Reedman (137)
- The Budding Branch by Cindy Barwin (138)
- Sword of Power by Kitty Laust Gamara (150)
- Free by Janet P. Reedman (184)
- Daily Life in Sherwood by Julianne Toomey (185)
- Of Sons and Fathers by Cindy Barwin (186)
- art by Vicki Brinkmeier, Christine Haire (front cover), Barb Johnson, Kitty Laust Gamarra, Todd Parrish
Sherwood Legacy 2 was published in 1992  and contains 228 pages.
From a 1993 ad: "The adventures continue as a new steward arrives at Nottingham and a group of Scottish minstrels enters Sherwood. Will Robert's family ties involve the outlaws in a royal battle? What will Guy do now?"
From another 1993 ad: "These stories introduce a new Nottingham steward, and a roving band of Scottish minstrels, which bring both music and romance to Sherwood. Guy pays a visit to Gisburne and the outlaws are drawn into a complex plot against the King of Scotland."
- Choices by Judy K. Spreng (1)
- Past, Present and Future by Cindy Barwin (3)
- King's Fool by Janet P. Reedman (40)
- Sword Dance by Kitty Gamarra (41)
- You Can't Go Home Again (no author listed) (65)
- Counting Coins by Janet P. Reedman (88)
- Choices by Kitty Gamarra (89)
- Came a Man to a Forest by Janet P. Reedman (112)
- The King of Fools by Laura Todd (113)
- Death Toll by Todd Parrish (126)
- Merry Met Again by Cindy Barwin (127)
- The Living of Life by Kitty Gamarra (152)
- Tribute by Janet P. Reedman (200)
- Starting Over by Cindy Barwin (202)
- Nothing is Forgotten by Rory Ondine (215)
- Night Visit by Kitty Gamarra (217)
- Reflections by Rory Ondine (225)
- art by Kitty Gamarra (front cover), Todd Parrish, Laura Todd, Frances Quinn, Ray Villarosa, Grace Meisel, Barb Johnson, Jennie Pellerine
Sherwood Legacy 3 was published in 1993 and is 165 pages long.
- Season Of Change by Kitty Gamarra(24 pages)
- Sherwood Nativity by C. Barwin (15 pages)
- The Wolf Trap by Kitty Gamarra (21 pages)
- Nothing's Forgotten by C. Barwin (55 pages)
- Renewal by Kitty Gamarra (20 pages)
- The Changing Of The Guard by C. Barwin (18 pages)
- Darkness Over Sherwood by J. Toomey
- Herne's Choice by J. Toomey
- Woodland King by J. Toomey
- Nasir, Robert of Huntingdon, David, John Little, The Forest God & Blessed Be, all by P. Middleton
- Samhain by Todd Parrish
- Shure Would Be Good by King John
- A 1993 ad said 160 pages, so it was likely printed later in a different format.
- A 1993 ad said 200 pages, so it was likely printed later in a different format.