|Publisher:||Vision Quest Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
It was originally published in Australia.
Its size: A5 format (8 1/4 x 11 3/4).
It is described by Agent With Style as slash.
- When I Sorrow Most (It's September, 1997. And Sam Beckett has completed one more Leap...)
- Anything for Love (Samuel Beckett leaps - and discovers a side of himself he never suspected. But just how close do parallels run? And in a world where an errant time traveler has finally returned to the arms of his beloved Tomcat - just what is it that Sam has Leaped in to put right?)
- Make Sure It's Forever (An old friend of Samwise Beckett has died - and his last letter spurs Sam to finally face the ghosts of his past. There is an apology that's long overdue - only making it turns out to be even harder than he'd expected ...)
- Slow Dancing in Paradise (Every Leap has its consequences - so when Samwise saves his sister's life in Vietnam, what effect does it have on his own?)
- Sometimes a Storm Arises (It's Thanksgiving. A time for families to be together and to celebrate the good things that life has given them. But even in the closest of families, trouble can arise ... )
- Three O'Clock in the Morning (The Project is nearing completion, the system is ready for testing - and Samwise faces the most momentous decision of his life.)
- Two out of Three Ain't Bad (When you can't be with the one you love - can you love the one you're with?)
- On a Tour of One Night Stands (When you're down and troubled, and need a helping hand ...)
- With a Hey Ho, the Wind and the Rain (The Leap's the thing - and it brings Sam face to face with Al's one time mentor. With additional dialogue by William Shakespeare.)
- A Last Chance for Chelsea (Sam learns that there are some things not even he can change - and the price of that lesson may turn out to be more than he can bear ...)