Queer As Folk (UK)
|Name:||Queer as Folk|
|Abbreviation(s):||QAF, QAF (UK), QAFUK, QAF-UK|
|Creator:||Russell T. Davies|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|External Links:||Wikipedia, overview on crack_van|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
It was remade in the United States, and the two fandoms are typically distinguished by appending the country tag: QAF-UK vs QAF-US. The storyline of the US version, which ran much longer, branches off almost immediately and quite significantly from the UK version, so much so that the main pairing in QAF-US is Brian/Justin (Brian being the U.S.'s Stuart figure; Justin being the Nathan figure) rather than Stuart/Vince, which dominates UK fandom.
While QAF-UK has never been as huge a fandom as the US version has spawned, it remains a popular Yuletide fandom.
- All of Them Are True by Jane St Clair
- World's Biggest World, parts one and two, by Mallory Klohn
- I Like It Like That by Mallory Klohn
- The Decay of Lying by Speranza
- archived site of The Rhipodon Society