Physical Therapy (Dead Zone zine)
|Publisher:||Neon Rainbow Press/Wild Side Press|
|Editor(s):||Jody Norman & Cinda Gillilan|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The summaries below are from the publisher.
Physical Therapy 1 was published in 2005 and contains 121 pages. The cover is by Shiloh. The proofreader was Lexi Jordan.
The zine's copyright is March 2005, but a note in it says it debuted May 2005.
The zine's dedication is "to over-worked and under-appreciated physical therapists everywhere!"
- Watching (by Paige Aaron) Johnny and Bruce are watching each other. (2)
- Coming Home (by Clarity) Post-"Siege." Bruce is glad Johnny made it home safe. (2)
- Recognition (by Paige Aaron) Missing scene from "Precipitate." Bruce wants to check in on Johnny. (4)
- Surrender (by McKenzie Griffin) A quiet talk leads to interesting revelations. (13)
- The Road From Zion (by Sydni_6.4) Post-"Zion." The drive back home leads to an interesting conversation. (3)
- Touch (by The Tenth Muse 1) Post-"Zion." After his father's funeral, Bruce won't let Johnny touch him, and that quickly gets to the psychic. (15)
- Warming Up (by Moonmyst) When Bruce catches a chill, Johnny knows how to warm him up. (7)
- A Light to Rid the World of Shadows (by Clarity) Post-"Shadows." Johnny reflects on his reactions, and what they might mean. (2)
- A Different Path (by jhourdhaun) Post-"Shadows." Walt is haunted by dreams that seem to be telling him he needs to play matchmaker, but can he help Bruce and Johnny get together? (18)
- Reassurance (by McKenzie Griffin) Post-"Shadows." Johnny needs some reassurance that Bruce really is okay. (10)
- Unexpected Risk (by McKenzie Griffin) An awards banquet turns deadly, and Bruce ends up playing target. (33) (winner of a 2006 FanQ)
Physical Therapy 2 was published in 2006 and contains 152 pages.
- Spice of Sex (by The Tenth Muse 1) Bruce and Johnny add a little spice to their lives. (10)
- Who You Are (by Clarity) Bruce has to deal with a possessed Johnny. (7)
- Touching (by Paige Aaron) Sequel to "Watching." Bruce and Johnny get a little more physical. (5)
- Collisions (by Clarity) Bruce runs into a bad cop. (7)
- Everything (by The Tenth Muse 1) Johnny reflects post "The Storm." (2)
- April Fool's (by The Tenth Muse 1) Sarah gets the wrong idea, or did she? (2)
- Interference (by The Tenth Muse 1) A crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Willow takes a personal interest in a psychic and his lover. (2)
- Fading (by Clarity) Bruce finds Johnny unconscious. (5)
- At the End of the World (by Clarity) Johnny's dreams are bad, but Bruce is there to help. (2)
- The Lion's Den (by Paige Aaron) Bruce decides it's time to tell Johnny how he feels. (2)
- False Vision (by The Tenth Muse 1) It's Bruce's turn to have a disturbing vision. (14)
- 'Til Death Do Us Part (by Paige Aaron) Bruce and Johnny tie the knot. (29)
- The Dream Fulfilled (by Jhourdhaun) Johnny decides it's time for he and Bruce to expand their family. (14)
- Joy Ride (by Mckenzie Griffin) Johnny gives Bruce a new ride, but things take a deadly turn when it is coveted by someone else. (40) (winner of 2007 FanQ)
Physical Therapy 3 was published in 2007 and contains 101 pages.
- Going Home (by Mystie) A peek into Bruce's life teaches Johnny a lesson. (2)
- Unforgivable (by Mystie) A tag to "Here Be Monsters." (2)
- Bittersweet (by Mystie) A tag to "House." (5)
- Dios Mio (by Clarity) A missing scene and tag to "Grains of Sand.". (3)
- Midnight Musings (by Mystie) A tag to "Independence Day." (2)
- Future Haunting (by Clarity) Another tag to "Independence Day." (4)
- Inertia (by Clarity) A long day leaves Johnny needing Bruce more than ever. (4)
- Destiny (by Paige Aaron) A sequel to "Inertia." (13)
- To See the Trees (by Legion) A battered guitar case takes John on a journey. (16)
- At His Side (by Clarity) Bruce wants Johnny to tell him when he's hurting. (6)
- Courting (by Levin Colter) Johnny finds himself being courted by Bruce. (8)
- Hazelnut Karma (by Hidama) Some people know the best way to start the day. (4)
- Proposals (by The Tenth Muse 1) Johnny pops the question. (2)
- The Vision, Complete (by jhourdhaun) Johnny and Bruce decide that it's time to try for a second child. (19)