My hed iz pastede on yay
|Synonyms:||My hed is pastede on yay (most common spelling of the quote)|
|See also:||Manip, Wank, Fandom wank|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A phrase that first emerged from CrystalWank.
In response to an obvious manip of Dominic Monaghan hanging out at Crystal's house, shinigami_co commented, "Not to mention the whole "MY HED IZ PASTEDE ON YAY" effect. He really should have that checked."  The phrase was swept up by the masses of people who found it hilarious, the single, deliberately misspelled sentence coming to embody the entire situation and its perceived associated ridiculousness.
The phrase continues to be used in the fannish vernacular, in several different ways:
- In similar contexts to its origins - mocking unskilled manips
- As a self-deprecating declaration that you're having difficulty using your brain - it's as if your hed is literally pastede on yay.
- Sometimes the phrase is altered to replace 'hed' with another noun or (continuing the grammatical flaws) even verb, to indicate that the object is transparently phony :
- Shatner's hair iz pastede on yay
- Your religion iz pastede on yay
- My outrage iz pastede on yay
The term "Pastede on" has an entry on Encyclopedia Dramatica.